Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Give me a piece of you.

Sentences in midst of conversations held this month.

" Its just that, you are the real deal Sid. " - T

" I dont care what you think, I think the best thing I like about you are your hands. " - A

" Gosh, did you just say 'chewing gum' ? Honey, its words like those that might make you look like a FOB. We say bubble gum here in America. " - R

" Guys, rule of thumb is your backlog of cases at work should be lower than your age. " - S

" Maybe your mom should have considered that " - B
To a drunk guy who was arguing extremely loudly in a quiet restaurant about how abortion sux at dinner disturbing everyone around.

" Sometimes in the winds of change, we find our true direction. " - B

" I m getting engaged on 11 april to ... from Pune " - AD
A typical one line email to notify the friends.

" Too good is boring. You have to be a little bad, thats hot. " - R

" West side ( with fingers making a W ) " - E

" I did talk about you once with my therapist. I need to do this. I need to do this for me. " - K

" And so, you just left the car in the private parking lot for another 6 months huh ? " - Po

" Just go to Texas, find a good desi girl and settle down. " - M

" Oh no no no, long dark curly hair is good. Trust me " - A

" Oh, you. You are trouble. " - U

No comments: